Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. A compass sensor is a device that provides accurate directions in relation to the earth’s North and South magnetic poles. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
- Even in 2023, it offers a good mix of performance and user experience.
- It’s a little hard to recognize at first because the phone employs a sort of faux-futuristic gaming aesthetic.
- Namerah enjoys geeking out over accessories, gadgets, and all sorts of smart tech.
- As mentioned above, both phones are well served by RAM offerings.
- Android Firmware or Android Flash File ROM is the operating system that must be installed on a smartphone so that the smartphone is switched on and running all the features and applications.
The Snapdragon 888 is one of the most powerful flagship chipset currently in the world. It is based on a 5nm manufacturing process and features the Cortex-X1 Super-Core (clocked @2.84GHz). It was announced that the new generation of gaming smartphone from Black Shark will be revealed soon.
The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions. After using the Asus ROG Phone 6 for a limited time, I can confidently say that it is a fantastic device for gamers and mobile power users.
The battery type on the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh stock ROM (firmware) battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges – this tends to make your phone battery life last longer. 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio) is the screen size of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. Xiaomi announced the launch of the Black Shark 4 smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.